It continues to snow and the community is getting worried. We are luckily fine. Having moved from Washington and earthquake land we have 6 months worth of supplies. I have called our closest neighbors and asked if they need any supplies. They said they are fine also. We are not going anywhere for a long while. Lyric and I are going to buy a tractor as soon as we get out so that this doesn't happen to us again. We will need to be able to take care of ourselves and our neighbors. Everyone is in a panic. The county has brought supplies to a few of our most needy neighbors, but they are refusing to help since we have private roads. The neighborhood is complaining that they pay taxes. It is a quandary, since they normally don't want anyone on the roads. Lyric is going to help fix the roads once he gets the new tractor. Now we just wait.